I have over 10 years experience working with children, couples and families. My greatest passion is working with couples and individuals who are looking for tools to navigate relationship difficulties, traumas and major life transitions. I approach therapy with warmth and acceptance. My mode of treatment is designed to get you back to living the life you want. I believe that therapy is a collaborative process where I help my clients feel safe, understood and empowered to explore new ways of being in the world. I will work with you to create positive changes in your life.
Specific areas of clinical focus include: trauma, children's issues, behavioral & emotional concerns, conflict resolution and parent-child relationship enhancement. I am trained in Gottman Method Couples Therapy (Level 1 & 2) and Tier 1 training in Collaborative Problem Solving (CPS).
Treatment Specialties Include:
- Relationship Issues
- Child/Parent Relationship
- Family Conflice
- Peer Relationship
- Sibling Conflict
- Behavioral Issues
- Coping Skills
- Emotional Disturbances
- PTSD and Stress
- Certified Gottman Therapist
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Emotionally Focused
- Family Systems
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Gottman Couples Therapy
- Attachment Theory
- CPS Tier 1 & Tier 2
Professional Organizations Ivana belongs to:
- Gottman Method Institute
- AAMFT (American Association for Marriage & Family Therapists)
- Returning Veterans Project
Ivana is verified by Psychology Today
Rates & Insurance
- $75 for 60 minute couple session
- $60 per 60 minute individual session
- Reduced fees are available on a limited basis.
- Ivana is an out of network provider and will provide you with a monthly statement to submit to your insurance company. Check with your insurance carrier to find out what your out of network coverage is.
To schedule an appointment contact Ivana at:
To learn more about Ivana please visi her website: bloomingrelationship.com/